Native Indian Woman Graffiti Canvas Print Frame
Beautiful framed canvas of an Indian Chief Woman with a touch of banksy style with the graffiti designs in rainbow colourful style.
The art is actually a painting photographed and now reprinted.
This digital art work is very modern and will give a beautiful style in you home interior design
Framed canvas on 2 cm thick timber and stretched.
Stunning vibrant modern style of wall hanging
Amazing rainbow colours digital art work.
Supplied and framed on timber stretcher frame bars as the 2nd and 3rd pictures but without floating outer frame, even if showed on the mockup.
Our wall arts are printed, framed and packed in our workshop with the utmost care.
If you are not happy when you receive simply return it for a refund.
💫The First picture show what you are ordering
💫The second picture shows an example of our real prints
💫The third picture shows its stapled at the back( this may vary depending on some print and materials)
💫 the fourth picture show how carefully your order will be packed
💫 and the video shows the quality of the printing grade coming out straight out of our machines.
1 inch = 2.54 cm
- Printer on quality polyester Canvas
- Warer resistant but not waterproof
- stretched and stapled on 2cm timber frame.
- Printed on the latest of EPSON technology
- framed manually
- packed with extreme care.
- 260 gsm media
🛑🛑IMPORTANT, READ IN FULL:🛑🛑
The colour of proportion may vary slightly;
- depending on the size you select, it will be cropped slightly
- light may vary depending on room lighting or screen intensity, please allow tolerances.
- choose the size carefully as this is what you receive, allow +/- 1 cm tolerance on the measurements.
- if the mockup picture show an outer frame, this will not be supplied, pur canvases are only supplied with back stretcher frame.
- mockup pictures are for illustration